Friday, April 24, 2009

Kara Noelle - 1 Year Old

Even though we specialize in wedding and event photography, we love doing family pictures! In particular, I love doing infant/toddler pictures! Turning one is a BIG deal, and toddler portraits are great presents!! Our little one, Kara Corona is going to be one year old in a couple weeks!!! We can hardly believe how fast time has flown by... and how much she has grown! She is a little lady now! We took a couple (haha, yeah right!) pictures for her first birthday, so I can include one in her birthday invitations. She takes such great pictures, even when she is being a grump!! Here are a few of my favorite!














2 comments:

Elizabeth Rose said...

I love these pictures. How cute to use that pink box with a chalk board on it...you guys take such great pictures and I love your ideas.

Jamie Blunt said...

adorable. beautiful baby girl